Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at email@example.com and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
Shea's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?