Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food