Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at email@example.com and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth