Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
Shea's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What your feet say about your health
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother