Sheel Tyle is a student at Stanford University, where he is studying economics and human biology. In 2008, he was appointed to the Obama-Biden Health Policy Advisory Committee, was a part of the Battleground State Outreach Team, and sat on three subcommittees: International Health & Human Rights, Health Care Cost Growth, and Public Health. He works with former Secretary of Defense William Perry on the Preventive Defense Project, a coalition between Stanford's Center for International Security and Cooperation and Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, where he is responsible for anti-proliferation and preventive measures related to security with India and Pakistan. Sheel is the founder of two nonprofits and has consulted for energy startups, venture capital firms, online startups and NGOs. He has been recognized by the Coca-Cola Company, the Toyota Company, AT&T, Prudential Corporation, HSBC, USA Today, ESPN the Magazine, and the U.S. Congress for his work.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day