Sheel Tyle is a student at Stanford University, where he is studying economics and human biology. In 2008, he was appointed to the Obama-Biden Health Policy Advisory Committee, was a part of the Battleground State Outreach Team, and sat on three subcommittees: International Health & Human Rights, Health Care Cost Growth, and Public Health. He works with former Secretary of Defense William Perry on the Preventive Defense Project, a coalition between Stanford's Center for International Security and Cooperation and Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, where he is responsible for anti-proliferation and preventive measures related to security with India and Pakistan. Sheel is the founder of two nonprofits and has consulted for energy startups, venture capital firms, online startups and NGOs. He has been recognized by the Coca-Cola Company, the Toyota Company, AT&T, Prudential Corporation, HSBC, USA Today, ESPN the Magazine, and the U.S. Congress for his work.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Zoo animals strike a pose in stunning black-and-white portrait series
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job