Disabled but still trying a garden this year!
hmmm... A Top Ten List... No particular order or category
1) I love my service dog Widget
2) I love my partner even more
3) I love my daughter, my only child, to the edges of the universe and beyond. We stretch boundaries.
4) The flowering cherry tree (just ornamental, alas) is awesome in the spring.
5) The flowering cherry tree gives fantastic shade in the summer, providing lots of critters and birds and people shade and shelter.
6) I can still type even though my hands are getting worse.
7) The ability to think (And create)in a childlike manner without my adult limitations means we have an interesting raised bed garden.
8)although I need a sous chef now (someone to help me cut up/or otherwise prepare stuff) I can still cook.
ok, I'll have to finish my top 10 later.
Start a Blog
MNN's community blogs are the perfect place to broadcast your environmental passions.