I'm disabled and have 5 grand daughters. Liberal democrat and leaning toward pagan as my spiritual influence. 30 plus years in life protection arts (Ryu Te), helped write Seiyu Oyata's book, Ryu Te no Michi. Animal and pets, cats in particular, matter to me. Doing what I can in my limited capacity to help make the planet better for those grand daughters to live in.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5