I'm disabled and have 5 grand daughters. Liberal democrat and leaning toward pagan as my spiritual influence. 30 plus years in life protection arts (Ryu Te), helped write Seiyu Oyata's book, Ryu Te no Michi. Animal and pets, cats in particular, matter to me. Doing what I can in my limited capacity to help make the planet better for those grand daughters to live in.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships