Like everyone else out there, the story behind me is complex and ever growing. I'm always out to discover more, but in the mean time here are some interests and hobbies that will always be on my agenda:
CYCLING - In my opinion the best way to travel is on two wheels.
COOKING - Good for your wallet, good for your health. My favorite way to spend time with friends is around the dinner table.
WRITING - Everyone has a story to tell. Share it with the world.
TRAVELING - I always love to discover new places. Especially new food!
VOLUNTEERING - When you give, you get! and
LEARNING - I am currently pursuing a self created, entrepreneurial degree in Sustainable Community Development at Cal Poly State University in the beautiful town of San Luis Obispo, CA.
slo_lane_cycler's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion