Like everyone else out there, the story behind me is complex and ever growing. I'm always out to discover more, but in the mean time here are some interests and hobbies that will always be on my agenda:
CYCLING - In my opinion the best way to travel is on two wheels.
COOKING - Good for your wallet, good for your health. My favorite way to spend time with friends is around the dinner table.
WRITING - Everyone has a story to tell. Share it with the world.
TRAVELING - I always love to discover new places. Especially new food!
VOLUNTEERING - When you give, you get! and
LEARNING - I am currently pursuing a self created, entrepreneurial degree in Sustainable Community Development at Cal Poly State University in the beautiful town of San Luis Obispo, CA.
slo_lane_cycler's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- How to clean brass naturally