Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- How to hike with your cat
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Scientists make music for cats