Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm