Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
Sandy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The oddly expressive hoodoos of Goblin Valley State Park
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Intimate portraits spotlight shelter animals and the humans who love them
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws