Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Do you know your national parks?