Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
Sandy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort