Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Mother's photos glorify a mermaid's adventures
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth