Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 15 reasons you should adopt a cat
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?