Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How Matt Damon bulked up for 'Elysium'
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Arctic is heating up twice as quickly as rest of world
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms