Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
Sandy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion