Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How much do you know about owls?
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 21 reasons why forests are important