Sandy Nader currently attends Stanford University, where she is majoring in English with interdisciplinary pursuits in the environment and second language education. Ever since co-founding her high school’s first environmental club in her hometown of Miami, Fla., she has been dedicated to sharing environmental news with all who will listen. She aspires to be a journalist, having written for The Stanford Daily as a columnist as well as for The Conference Daily as a reporting intern. She is also deeply committed to language education and works as a writing tutor for both English and Spanish. In her spare time, she writes fiction, hangs out with her friends at Red Mango, and plays capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince