Space.com, launched in 1999, is the world's No. 1 source for news of astronomy, skywatching, space exploration, commercial spaceflight and related technologies. Our team of experienced reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, missions, trends and futuristic ideas, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analysis of the findings and issues that are fundamental to or understanding of the universe and our place in it. For more info, please visit space.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.