Space.com, launched in 1999, is the world's No. 1 source for news of astronomy, skywatching, space exploration, commercial spaceflight and related technologies. Our team of experienced reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, missions, trends and futuristic ideas, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analysis of the findings and issues that are fundamental to or understanding of the universe and our place in it. For more info, please visit space.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live