Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why the first Mars mission team should be all women
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- What your feet say about your health
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- This Impala runs on sewage, beer and food scraps
- Can you actually change your personality?