Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest