Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- How to make overnight oats