Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 habits of happy people
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to hike with your dog: Tips, rules and great gear
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live