Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- Can’t afford a $250 Sonic Decanter? There are other ways to improve a bottle
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 12 recipes to elevate spinach to best-friend status
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- How often do you really need to shower?