Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
Stephanie's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life