Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- How often do you really need to shower?
- The science behind the extraordinary vision of owls
- How to clean brass naturally
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?