Stephanie Poquette is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. An environmental lover and activist, Stephanie hopes to help students and people within her community to understand the importance and the benefits of living a green lifestyle. She enjoys anything that has to do with British literature, shopping — with her canvas bag, of course — and animals. As a resident of one of the many apartment complexes in the Champaign area, she recycles (even though it's not provided for) and rides the campus bus almost everywhere.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How often do you need to change your sheets?