Sidney Stevens loves to write about the planet, healthy living and people working to make a difference. In addition to her frequent contributions to MNN, she has also written for Sierra magazine, Newsweek, Travel & Leisure, Gaiam.com, Inspire Health, Natural Living Today and the Union of Concerned Scientists. In addition, she served as editor and writer for the eco-website GreenYour and has coauthored four books that explore, in part, the impact of environmental contaminants on the human body. She has an MA in Journalism from the University of Michigan and recently received her certification as an environmental steward from Rutgers University. Favorite pastimes include yoga, hiking, volunteering with environmental groups, reading, movies, travel and refurbishing throwaway items into useful and artistic creations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?