Sidney Stevens loves to write about the planet, healthy living and people working to make a difference. In addition to her frequent contributions to MNN, she has also written for Sierra magazine, Newsweek, Travel & Leisure, Gaiam.com, Inspire Health, Natural Living Today and the Union of Concerned Scientists. In addition, she served as editor and writer for the eco-website GreenYour and has coauthored four books that explore, in part, the impact of environmental contaminants on the human body. She has an MA in Journalism from the University of Michigan and recently received her certification as an environmental steward from Rutgers University. Favorite pastimes include yoga, hiking, volunteering with environmental groups, reading, movies, travel and refurbishing throwaway items into useful and artistic creations.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Dr. Oz' is wrong more than half the time, study finds
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 false facts most people think are true
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Enjoy a healthier night's sleep in this totally transparent house
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas