Johnny Rook is the editor of Climatice Chronicles. He has lived and worked in Spain, Russia and the United States. A linguist and historian by training, he has taught in several universities and colleges, worked launching rockets in the aerospace industry and as an interpreter in the United States Federal Courts. An avid hiker, cyclist, and sea kayaker, he is especially interested in environmental questions, particularly those relating to Climaticide and water policy. He lives with his wife and son in Port Townsend, Washington.
stevendkimball's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks