Johnny Rook is the editor of Climatice Chronicles. He has lived and worked in Spain, Russia and the United States. A linguist and historian by training, he has taught in several universities and colleges, worked launching rockets in the aerospace industry and as an interpreter in the United States Federal Courts. An avid hiker, cyclist, and sea kayaker, he is especially interested in environmental questions, particularly those relating to Climaticide and water policy. He lives with his wife and son in Port Townsend, Washington.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat