Johnny Rook is the editor of Climatice Chronicles. He has lived and worked in Spain, Russia and the United States. A linguist and historian by training, he has taught in several universities and colleges, worked launching rockets in the aerospace industry and as an interpreter in the United States Federal Courts. An avid hiker, cyclist, and sea kayaker, he is especially interested in environmental questions, particularly those relating to Climaticide and water policy. He lives with his wife and son in Port Townsend, Washington.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 5 quotes about stars that will make you eager to gaze at the night sky
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- Town featured in 'Walking Dead' for sale on eBay