JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- De-icing dilemma: Do streets need salt?