JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Infographic: What's your state good at?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to hike with your cat
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Monster black hole is 12 billion times more massive than the sun