Hello and welcome to Mother Nature Network. I work at MNN as the Community Moderator. Prior to MNN, I've worked in online communities across the Internet since 1995.
I encourage you to join MNN. Once you join, you can earn points and badges as part of The Nest. Click the link to learn more about how that works and why you want to earn points.
If you want to know a bit more about me outside of MNN--I've written a "10 Things about Me" type of list on a blog post.
Most important to me is YOU and your ideas. That's what makes this community a great place. Comment! Blog! Give feedback.
Join in and be part of this fantastic, growing community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Baobab: The 'superfood' that saves lives
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- What is freezing fog?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists