Hello and welcome to Mother Nature Network. I work at MNN as the Community Moderator. Prior to MNN, I've worked in online communities across the Internet since 1995.
I encourage you to join MNN. Once you join, you can earn points and badges as part of The Nest. Click the link to learn more about how that works and why you want to earn points.
If you want to know a bit more about me outside of MNN--I've written a "10 Things about Me" type of list on a blog post.
Most important to me is YOU and your ideas. That's what makes this community a great place. Comment! Blog! Give feedback.
Join in and be part of this fantastic, growing community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats