Hello and welcome to Mother Nature Network. I work at MNN as the Community Moderator. Prior to MNN, I've worked in online communities across the Internet since 1995.
I encourage you to join MNN. Once you join, you can earn points and badges as part of The Nest. Click the link to learn more about how that works and why you want to earn points.
If you want to know a bit more about me outside of MNN--I've written a "10 Things about Me" type of list on a blog post.
Most important to me is YOU and your ideas. That's what makes this community a great place. Comment! Blog! Give feedback.
Join in and be part of this fantastic, growing community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When the zombie apocalypse arrives, head for the Rocky Mountains
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared