JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Finally answered! Which came first, the chicken or the egg?