In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]