In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- How the planets got their names
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles