In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- The next energy revolution will be in our heads
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar