In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love