In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Living cheap is the new green
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be