In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Rare berries offer seeds of hope for cancer sufferers
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Can’t afford a $250 Sonic Decanter? There are other ways to improve a bottle
- 7 health benefits of pumpkin seeds
- How to pet a cat