In my current life I am a software engineer, and enjoy this current assignment very much. In my former lives I have done a great many things... From Retail Management, a FireFighter, and several jobs in the public trust, all of which I enjoyed equally as much.
I have seen many examples of environmental negligence, and try to do my part to reduce my own carbon footprint as well as enabling others to do the same.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- The truth about sea salt