I have been happily married to my best friend for seven months. Between the two of us we have 5 adult children, ages 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 and one grandaughter, Shiloh who is eight months old. I am a college student in the medical assistant program. We are now new home owners. I had never been very health conscious nor have I paid atention to the environment. I lost my mom to cancer six months ago and now things have changed. I have started taking care of my self for the first time in eighteen years. In this process I have rediscovered myself and realize how I have been poisoning myself and the environment. I want to make a change towards a healthier like and healthier environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- Artist's mandala bowls extol magic of superfoods
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.