I have been happily married to my best friend for seven months. Between the two of us we have 5 adult children, ages 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 and one grandaughter, Shiloh who is eight months old. I am a college student in the medical assistant program. We are now new home owners. I had never been very health conscious nor have I paid atention to the environment. I lost my mom to cancer six months ago and now things have changed. I have started taking care of my self for the first time in eighteen years. In this process I have rediscovered myself and realize how I have been poisoning myself and the environment. I want to make a change towards a healthier like and healthier environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air