I have been happily married to my best friend for seven months. Between the two of us we have 5 adult children, ages 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 and one grandaughter, Shiloh who is eight months old. I am a college student in the medical assistant program. We are now new home owners. I had never been very health conscious nor have I paid atention to the environment. I lost my mom to cancer six months ago and now things have changed. I have started taking care of my self for the first time in eighteen years. In this process I have rediscovered myself and realize how I have been poisoning myself and the environment. I want to make a change towards a healthier like and healthier environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism