I have been happily married to my best friend for seven months. Between the two of us we have 5 adult children, ages 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 and one grandaughter, Shiloh who is eight months old. I am a college student in the medical assistant program. We are now new home owners. I had never been very health conscious nor have I paid atention to the environment. I lost my mom to cancer six months ago and now things have changed. I have started taking care of my self for the first time in eighteen years. In this process I have rediscovered myself and realize how I have been poisoning myself and the environment. I want to make a change towards a healthier like and healthier environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing