I have been happily married to my best friend for seven months. Between the two of us we have 5 adult children, ages 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 and one grandaughter, Shiloh who is eight months old. I am a college student in the medical assistant program. We are now new home owners. I had never been very health conscious nor have I paid atention to the environment. I lost my mom to cancer six months ago and now things have changed. I have started taking care of my self for the first time in eighteen years. In this process I have rediscovered myself and realize how I have been poisoning myself and the environment. I want to make a change towards a healthier like and healthier environment.
tinamcktruman's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Intimate portraits spotlight shelter animals and the humans who love them
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?