JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Global warming pause caused by cooler Pacific Ocean
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is freezing fog?
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux