Tom's headline in The Atlanta Journal the day Atlanta won the 1996 Olympics sold more newspapers than any headline in the history of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now he has his own business, Worldwide Editing, and is a sought-after communications specialist who creates and packages messages for executives and entrepreneurs that help them stand out from their competition. Some success stories: A public policy piece that carried the name of an Atlanta Olympic hero, a C-suite leader who said "I never knew I could write so well" and a key role in a 60-nation-plus project to promote the anniversary of a European global non-profit. Environmental and sustainable writing is a passion. Tom is a frequent contributor to Mother Nature Network, which often shares his articles with CNN.com. The government of Taiwan has invited him to that country twice to write about Taiwan's floriculture industry and the breeding and production of the Phalaenopsis orchid, Taiwan's signature horticulture export.
Tom's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Tue, Oct 22 2013 at 02:42 PM
Tom's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
Comments appear on this page within an hour of being posted.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- 14 household uses for beer