Tom's headline in The Atlanta Journal the day Atlanta won the 1996 Olympics sold more newspapers than any headline in the history of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now he has his own business, Worldwide Editing, and is a sought-after communications specialist who creates and packages messages for executives and entrepreneurs that help them stand out from their competition. Some success stories: A public policy piece that carried the name of an Atlanta Olympic hero, a C-suite leader who said "I never knew I could write so well" and a key role in a 60-nation-plus project to promote the anniversary of a European global non-profit. Environmental and sustainable writing is a passion. Tom is a frequent contributor to Mother Nature Network, which often shares his articles with CNN.com. The government of Taiwan has invited him to that country twice to write about Taiwan's floriculture industry and the breeding and production of the Phalaenopsis orchid, Taiwan's signature horticulture export.
Tom's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Mon, Jul 15 2013 at 03:39 PM
Tom's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
Comments appear on this page within an hour of being posted.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much do you know about the great apes? Quiz
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Dawn of the Planet of the Pugs?