Tom's headline in The Atlanta Journal the day Atlanta won the 1996 Olympics sold more newspapers than any headline in the history of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now he has his own business, Worldwide Editing, and is a sought-after communications specialist who creates and packages messages for executives and entrepreneurs that help them stand out from their competition. Some success stories: A public policy piece that carried the name of an Atlanta Olympic hero, a C-suite leader who said "I never knew I could write so well" and a key role in a 60-nation-plus project to promote the anniversary of a European global non-profit. Environmental and sustainable writing is a passion. Tom is a frequent contributor to Mother Nature Network, which often shares his articles with CNN.com. The government of Taiwan has invited him to that country twice to write about Taiwan's floriculture industry and the breeding and production of the Phalaenopsis orchid, Taiwan's signature horticulture export.
Tom's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 5 fun family games for Christmas