Tom's headline in The Atlanta Journal the day Atlanta won the 1996 Olympics sold more newspapers than any headline in the history of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now he has his own business, Worldwide Editing, and is a sought-after communications specialist who creates and packages messages for executives and entrepreneurs that help them stand out from their competition. Some success stories: A public policy piece that carried the name of an Atlanta Olympic hero, a C-suite leader who said "I never knew I could write so well" and a key role in a 60-nation-plus project to promote the anniversary of a European global non-profit. Environmental and sustainable writing is a passion. Tom is a frequent contributor to Mother Nature Network, which often shares his articles with CNN.com. The government of Taiwan has invited him to that country twice to write about Taiwan's floriculture industry and the breeding and production of the Phalaenopsis orchid, Taiwan's signature horticulture export.
Tom's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 natural cough remedies