Tom's headline in The Atlanta Journal the day Atlanta won the 1996 Olympics sold more newspapers than any headline in the history of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Now he has his own business, Worldwide Editing, and is a sought-after communications specialist who creates and packages messages for executives and entrepreneurs that help them stand out from their competition. Some success stories: A public policy piece that carried the name of an Atlanta Olympic hero, a C-suite leader who said "I never knew I could write so well" and a key role in a 60-nation-plus project to promote the anniversary of a European global non-profit. Environmental and sustainable writing is a passion. Tom is a frequent contributor to Mother Nature Network, which often shares his articles with CNN.com. The government of Taiwan has invited him to that country twice to write about Taiwan's floriculture industry and the breeding and production of the Phalaenopsis orchid, Taiwan's signature horticulture export.
Tom's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Fri, Nov 30 2012 at 01:33 PM
Tue, Nov 13 2012 at 06:30 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Watch: A forest year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux