Im a concervativ e environmentalist, with a keen intrest in green innovations, but an abhorrance of eco-fundamentalism.
I oppose closing Irelands bogs - inthese times of economic hardship we need them to keep us going as they did in WWII. Also, it makes us more oil dependant, which is trading one fossil fuel for another. But we forget, makes us dependant on a fossil fuel that can be TAXED!!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- What is mindfulness?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Living cheap is the new green