Im a concervativ e environmentalist, with a keen intrest in green innovations, but an abhorrance of eco-fundamentalism.
I oppose closing Irelands bogs - inthese times of economic hardship we need them to keep us going as they did in WWII. Also, it makes us more oil dependant, which is trading one fossil fuel for another. But we forget, makes us dependant on a fossil fuel that can be TAXED!!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Happy Save the Frogs Day
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA