Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What your blood type says about you
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- Man reunited with dog a decade later
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Fish food: 15 marine animals named by hungry biologists
- 25 of the cutest bat species