Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'