Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 facts about Cinco de Mayo
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects