Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Theresa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
Comments appear on this page within an hour of being posted.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux