Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 5 things you probably didn't know about the iris
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Elon Musk's rocket ride: A biography of the world's most driven CEO
- What is the skinniest state in the U.S.?