Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- What is a circumhorizontal arc?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video