Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Kimchi: Recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Lying on social media may damage your memories
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Understanding types of oatmeal
- Chocolate may improve your memory, but you'd better be ready to eat a lot of it