Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- Can a Google search prove that we've been visited by time travelers from the future?