Theresa is a naturalist, biologist and freelance writer presently living in coastal Juneau, Alaska. She earned her BS in biology from the University of San Francisco. Upon graduation she sprinted to Alaska and has since worked as an observer on a crab boat, leads nature and whale trips in the region, and travels whenever she gets the chance. An avid conservationist, Theresa yearns to fill the gap between scientists and the general public, sharing her love for the natural world with people that don't get to experience it frequently. Theresa is presently taking a marine mammalogy class, keeping up with local environmental issues and becoming a serial yogi.
Theresa's MOST RECENT CONTENT
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- In the Sierra Nevada, an off-grid tiny house fit for a modern day mountain man
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't