Uta Meyer is a senior at the University of Central Arkansas where she is majoring in environmental science with a concentration in planning and administration. She is involved in the local Sierra Club and has founded the UCA Sierra Club Student Coalition. She is also part of this year’s SEED committee, which is a panel of faculty, staff and students that recommends proposals to enhance UCA’s role in the local and national environmental community. In her spare time she volunteers at local organizations. Her interests include environmental issues, oatmeal, watching VH1 reality shows and bike riding.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens