Uta Meyer is a senior at the University of Central Arkansas where she is majoring in environmental science with a concentration in planning and administration. She is involved in the local Sierra Club and has founded the UCA Sierra Club Student Coalition. She is also part of this year’s SEED committee, which is a panel of faculty, staff and students that recommends proposals to enhance UCA’s role in the local and national environmental community. In her spare time she volunteers at local organizations. Her interests include environmental issues, oatmeal, watching VH1 reality shows and bike riding.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- It's official: California is first state to outlaw single-use plastic shopping bags
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs