Uta Meyer is a senior at the University of Central Arkansas where she is majoring in environmental science with a concentration in planning and administration. She is involved in the local Sierra Club and has founded the UCA Sierra Club Student Coalition. She is also part of this year’s SEED committee, which is a panel of faculty, staff and students that recommends proposals to enhance UCA’s role in the local and national environmental community. In her spare time she volunteers at local organizations. Her interests include environmental issues, oatmeal, watching VH1 reality shows and bike riding.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts