Uta Meyer is a senior at the University of Central Arkansas where she is majoring in environmental science with a concentration in planning and administration. She is involved in the local Sierra Club and has founded the UCA Sierra Club Student Coalition. She is also part of this year’s SEED committee, which is a panel of faculty, staff and students that recommends proposals to enhance UCA’s role in the local and national environmental community. In her spare time she volunteers at local organizations. Her interests include environmental issues, oatmeal, watching VH1 reality shows and bike riding.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- How to change your life by decluttering
- What is face blindness?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts