Uta Meyer is a senior at the University of Central Arkansas where she is majoring in environmental science with a concentration in planning and administration. She is involved in the local Sierra Club and has founded the UCA Sierra Club Student Coalition. She is also part of this year’s SEED committee, which is a panel of faculty, staff and students that recommends proposals to enhance UCA’s role in the local and national environmental community. In her spare time she volunteers at local organizations. Her interests include environmental issues, oatmeal, watching VH1 reality shows and bike riding.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What if your morning routine could change your life?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be