What's on your mind? Don't be shy! Let people know what you are thinking.
Hello everyone, my name is Alisha, I'm a college student currently studying biology. I'm interested in working in wildlife conservation and animal behavior. I have big dreams of traveling the world and eventually settling down on a little farm. I'm a vegetarian, I love animals, and I'm easily excited over the smallest bit of beauty that I see. I take pictures of everything, I love going hiking and camping and spending time with my family and friends.
- I am going to do a chemical/toxin audit of my home
- I will actually use my reusable bags
- I will eat more meals at home
- I will get my kids (and myself!) outside more this year
- I will read three environmentally themed books this year
- I will recycle my old electronics & not throw them away before I buy any new gadgets
- I will support my local and green businesses this year
- I will walk one place each week instead of driving there