Hello everyone, my name is Alisha, I'm a college student currently studying biology. I'm interested in working in wildlife conservation and animal behavior. I have big dreams of traveling the world and eventually settling down on a little farm. I'm a vegetarian, I love animals, and I'm easily excited over the smallest bit of beauty that I see. I take pictures of everything, I love going hiking and camping and spending time with my family and friends.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- How to master the art of flower photography
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Shelter cat makes perfect rock-climbing partner
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen