Veronica is a sophomore at The College of William and Mary, where she is double-majoring in environmental science and economics, and minoring in French. At W&M, she is a member of the Student Environmental Action Coalition's Recycling subcommittee, Amnesty International, and Oxfam America. She has interned for the past two summers at The Nature Conservancy. Veronica is very interested in recycling and sustainable development, and hopes to serve either with Green Corps of Peace Corps in the US, Germany, or French-speaking Africa.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear