I'm a writer, adventurer and blogger. You can tune in to the bare-all, 'jack of all trades' blog of mod/pop culture and random, edutaining matter. May contain anything.
Here's 10 fun facts:
- I was on the telebox on Diggit in 1998, and Miss Naked Beauty in 2008. Reality comps aren't cool.
- I'm a disco mirror ball -many different sides, interests, thoughts, hats, worlds, geeky, country, arty...
- My brainbox is qualified in life coaching, journalism and psychology.
- I'm a wash and go girl, that can't use hair straighteners.
- The best things in life include dogs, roadtrips and music.
- I don't have a TV and watch it using on-demand online.
- I can only write poetry when I'm very angsty (not often).
- I can't stand drama, and believe you should change what you don't like.
- As AntiCelebrity.net is the bare-all blog, I've already showed off scar, injuries, flying lessons, laser eye surgery, permanent makeup, piercings, pole-dancing experiences to name a few.
- The smell of burned toast pisses me off something rotten!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day