I'm a writer, adventurer and blogger. You can tune in to the bare-all, 'jack of all trades' blog of mod/pop culture and random, edutaining matter. May contain anything.
Here's 10 fun facts:
- I was on the telebox on Diggit in 1998, and Miss Naked Beauty in 2008. Reality comps aren't cool.
- I'm a disco mirror ball -many different sides, interests, thoughts, hats, worlds, geeky, country, arty...
- My brainbox is qualified in life coaching, journalism and psychology.
- I'm a wash and go girl, that can't use hair straighteners.
- The best things in life include dogs, roadtrips and music.
- I don't have a TV and watch it using on-demand online.
- I can only write poetry when I'm very angsty (not often).
- I can't stand drama, and believe you should change what you don't like.
- As AntiCelebrity.net is the bare-all blog, I've already showed off scar, injuries, flying lessons, laser eye surgery, permanent makeup, piercings, pole-dancing experiences to name a few.
- The smell of burned toast pisses me off something rotten!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 3 recipes for homemade vegan mayonnaise
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- Do solar panels use more energy than they generate?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth