I'm a writer, adventurer and blogger. You can tune in to the bare-all, 'jack of all trades' blog of mod/pop culture and random, edutaining matter. May contain anything.
Here's 10 fun facts:
- I was on the telebox on Diggit in 1998, and Miss Naked Beauty in 2008. Reality comps aren't cool.
- I'm a disco mirror ball -many different sides, interests, thoughts, hats, worlds, geeky, country, arty...
- My brainbox is qualified in life coaching, journalism and psychology.
- I'm a wash and go girl, that can't use hair straighteners.
- The best things in life include dogs, roadtrips and music.
- I don't have a TV and watch it using on-demand online.
- I can only write poetry when I'm very angsty (not often).
- I can't stand drama, and believe you should change what you don't like.
- As AntiCelebrity.net is the bare-all blog, I've already showed off scar, injuries, flying lessons, laser eye surgery, permanent makeup, piercings, pole-dancing experiences to name a few.
- The smell of burned toast pisses me off something rotten!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to change your life by decluttering