I'm a writer, adventurer and blogger. You can tune in to the bare-all, 'jack of all trades' blog of mod/pop culture and random, edutaining matter. May contain anything.
Here's 10 fun facts:
- I was on the telebox on Diggit in 1998, and Miss Naked Beauty in 2008. Reality comps aren't cool.
- I'm a disco mirror ball -many different sides, interests, thoughts, hats, worlds, geeky, country, arty...
- My brainbox is qualified in life coaching, journalism and psychology.
- I'm a wash and go girl, that can't use hair straighteners.
- The best things in life include dogs, roadtrips and music.
- I don't have a TV and watch it using on-demand online.
- I can only write poetry when I'm very angsty (not often).
- I can't stand drama, and believe you should change what you don't like.
- As AntiCelebrity.net is the bare-all blog, I've already showed off scar, injuries, flying lessons, laser eye surgery, permanent makeup, piercings, pole-dancing experiences to name a few.
- The smell of burned toast pisses me off something rotten!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat