Vivian Groves Fulk
As a Climate Reality Project Mentor, Leader and Presenter trained by the Honorable Al Gore and member of Engineers for Carbon Ethics, I welcome work with ecoGovernance. I am technically certified in Clarity PPM which is built on a similar platform to CA's ecoGovernance. My background in energy auditing as an Industrial Engineer along with my background in statistical modeling would also be assets for ecoGovernance technical and functional consulting.
The Climate Reality Project is my avocation focus organization for the environment.
• Promote organization’s messaging via multiplatform communications strategy execution and team leadership. Event engagement includes:
- The Climate Project Training – January 2007, Nashville, Tennessee.
- The Climate Project North American Summit – May 2009, Nashville, Tennessee.
- TCP World Café Aegis Brainstorming Session – January 2010, New York, New York.
- Our Choice Training, TCP International Presenter’s Training – June 2010, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Mentor – August 2012, San Francisco, California
- Mentor – July 2013, Chicago, Illinois.
In January 2007, I was selected from thousands of applicants to be personally trained by the Honorable Vice President and Noble Laureate Al Gore in his Academy award winning slide presentation, "An Inconvenient Truth" to give his presentations to requested organizations. I have presented 100's of hours to various groups such as student and professor organizations at North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University Engineer School, Guildford College freshman class, Wake Forest University student environmental organization and as well as Earth Day each year, Rotary Clubs, retirement centers and anyone that would invite me.
Our farm received a grant from The Climate Reality Project for our Community Supported Agriculture project and our farm's zero carbon footprint goals using alternative energy sources of passive solar and Geo-thermal.
Chairman for Stokes County
North Carolina Democratic Party
April 2013 – Present (1 year 2 months)Politics
March 2013 Nominating Committee contacted me to ask me out of the blue, if I would serve as the Stokes County Democrats Chairman.
April 2013 Seated as Chairman at county convention
May 7, 2013 Led Executive Committee to complete Strategic Plan :
The Stokes County Executive Committee Strategic Plan for 2013 and 2014:
•Innovation: Create the jobs of tomorrow here at home
Our Stokes County Strategic Plan calls for partnering not only with the NC Back to Work campaign, NC Office of Science and Technology but also with adjacent counties’ science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) training needs for their industries at our Forsyth Tech Stokes campus.
•Energy: Invest in clean energy made here in America
Our Plan calls for clean sources of renewable energy that support our agricultural heritage and tourism industry with clean creeks, rivers and underground springs.
•Education: Lead the world in college graduates by 2020
We support restoring full funding to support our teachers, teacher’s aids and other school personnel. Give Stokes’ K-12 teachers educational support for science and technology.
We support the Constitution of the United States of America including the First Amendment’s guarantee of Freedom of Religion with the separation of church and state. We believe our county is strongest when everybody’s rights are respected and equally available for all.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 12 commands every dog should know
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living