Wendy Card is an outdoor enthusiast and naturalist. After retiring from the Navy, she founded New Bern Now, a hyper-local community website about the city of New Bern, located in Eastern North Carolina. She enjoys camping, fishing, canoeing, learning about North Carolina history, and exploring the Croatan National Forest. She plans to share information about current and future initiatives to enhance our environment and much more!
Wendy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?